Friday 11 June 2010

Weekend!


los hilos de la vida...
Originally uploaded by LauDeu


What are your plans for this weekend? So far, I'm planning a cycle ride across Victoria Park to pick up some tasty lamb shoulder from The Ginger Pig (The Boy has a craving for a roast on Sunday), mowing the lawn, and mastering my darn sewing machine. I'm clearly not threading it properly, as the material keeps puckering. Sadly, the manual doesn't have a section on "How to use a sewing machine if you're so clumsy that you were banned from touching one in Textiles class and instead put on applique duty for a term", so I'll have to muddle on through as best I can...

Two exciting eBay purchases today: a Polaroid camera and a Super 8 cine camera, for under £20! Must remember that film for both is hella expensive, but I can't wait to experiment!

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment