Thursday 8 July 2010

I am a bad blogger

I'm also pretty bad at finding the good in every day, lately. Living to a miniscule budget is hard, and a haircut and a night out (which cost a total of £50) appears to have completely effed my finances for the entire month. Think around £100 for the rest of the month. First world problems, I know, but it wears me down.

What I could also do without is being completely ignored by the new tenants of my previous property, who owe me money.

Money worries are dull.

(And my sewing machine blew up, 10 minutes into first use after having it serviced. Apparently this was caused by the transistor in the motor, which isn't checked at point of service, and so not covered by the service warranty. AND the Polaroid film I bought on eBay has got lost in the post. Seller has been great with a refund, but GAH, I say)

No comments:

Post a Comment