Thursday 29 July 2010

A very social week

K-Bear, Matt (known as Cookie to precisely no one) and Yuddi at the send-off

Whew! This week has been crazy, and it's not over yet! We've had houseguests, a boys' trip to the cinema (I was invited, but took advantage of an empty house to have some quality girl alone time), and a damn fine birthday party/goodbye party for the lovely Yuddi, who is moving to Germany for a year today. Bon voyage, Yuddi!

Tonight, The Boy and I are off to a Malaysian Curry Festival by Liverpool Street. We get free curry, and all we have to do is give the dishes marks out of 10. Such a chore!

On the cooking front, I've got chickpeas soaking in the kitchen to make hummous tomorrow, using this recipe. I occasionally get serious hummous cravings, and drive The Boy mad until I find one that satisfies my tastebuds, so here's hoping that this one hits the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment